Welcome to Discerning Cyclist. I’m Pete.
I’m here to help find stylish clothes you can cycle in.
The kind of stuff that feels good on the bike and look great off it – so you never have to carry a spare set of clothes with you again.
To get you started, I’ve created some style guides on where to find the best commuter gear.
Urban Cycling Clothes:
Office Cycling Clothes
I’d also recommend subscribing to our newsletter. I don’t send messages often – only when I’ve found some beautiful gear for you.
And if you struggle to find stylish cycling clothes and accessories, here’s a pick of my favourite urban cycling brands that perfectly combine style and functionality for cycling:
Where to Find Stylish Cycling Clothes
Best Commuter Cycling Accessories
My Favourite Helmets:
- LIVALL: Smart bike helmets. Built-in lights and built-in Bluetooth means you can combine safety with the ability to listen to music and make phone calls. [READ REVIEW]
- Thousand Helmets: Beautiful bike helmets.
My Bike Lock:
- Seatylock: The best folding bike locks in the business. They even have a seat that turns into a folding bike lock. [READ REVIEW]
- Handlestash Review: Finally, A Bike Cup Holder That ACTUALLY Works? - July 27, 2022
- Lightweight, Breathable + Waterproof Cycling Jacket [DOES IT EXIST?] - July 4, 2022
- Are Electric Bikes More Likely to Get Stolen? [STATISTICS] - June 18, 2022