Welcome to Discerning Cyclist. I’m Pete.
I’m here to help find stylish clothes you can cycle in.
The kind of stuff that feel goods on the bike and look great off it – so you never have to carry a spare set of clothes with you again.
To get you started, I’ve created five guides on how to find the best stylish cycling gear.
- Best Waterproof Cycling Jackets (for Men + Women)
- Best Cycling Shirts (That Are Office-Friendly for Men)
- Best Cycling Jeans (for Men + Women)
- Best Cycling Chinos (for Men + Women)
- Best Urban Cycling Shorts (for Men + Women)
And if you struggle to find stylish cycling clothes and accessories, here’s a pick of my favourite urban cycling brands that perfectly combine style and functionality for cycling:
NOTE: This page contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. This helps to keep the wheels of Discerning Cyclist turning.
Where to Find Stylish Cycling Clothes
- Rapha: The best-known brand in the “stylish cycling” space. Rapha’s Commuting & City range is one of my absolute favourites.
- Chrome Industries: Probably the best brand devoted to urban cycling. They tread the line of style and functionality with their range of bags, shoes, trousers and jackets perfectly.
- Unbound Merino: Not strictly “cycling clothes”, but their growing range of anti-odour merino gear are perfect for commuting.
- Ministry of Supply: Want to ride a bike and look professional? Simply fantastic office-friendly cycling clothes.
- Osloh: Cycling jeans. Just check them out. [READ REVIEW]
Best Commuter Cycling Accessories
My Favourite Helmets:
- LIVALL: Smart bike helmets. Built-in lights and built-in Bluetooth means you can combine safety with the ability to listen to music and make phone calls. [READ REVIEW]
- Thousand Helmets: Beautiful bike helmets.