Partner with Discerning Cyclist
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Discerning Cyclist. Launched in 2012, Discerning Cyclist now reaches an audience of over 50,000 monthly visitors, primarily from the UK and North America.
If you have a product that targets urban cyclists, or the things that cyclists love (e.g. bikes, coffee and cake!), then a sponsored opportunity with Discerning Cyclist could make for the perfect ride partner.
Discerning Cyclist is currently partnering with businesses that would like to see their products highlighted for a weeklong period across all of our platforms.
During this “SPRINT Week”, you’ll get:
- A full featured blog post reviewing your product (written by me), telling your brand story and offering a special deal (provided by you) in order to drive sales.
- A header bar across all Discerning Cyclist pages for a week.
- A product box on all Discerning Cyclist posts (around half way down the article).
- A mention in the Discerning Cyclist email newsletter (to 4,500+ subscribers).
- Mention on Twitter (4,000+ followers).
- Mention on Facebook (1,500+ likes)
- Mention on Instagram (1,500+ followers)
Total SPRINT Week Sponsorship Rate: £975
This rate is flexible if you also have an affiliate program.
Discerning Cyclist Audience
- 75,000+ pageviews per month
- 50,000+ visitors per month
- Subscribers: 4,500+
- Average email open rate: 42.7%
- Average click-through rate: 8.4%
Discerning Cyclist on Social Media
How it Works?
If interested, please contact me here (using the subject “SPRINT Week”). We will then:
- Figure out if your brand is a good fit for my audience
- Determine the most effective deal to offer
- Select a date to run your SPRINT Week
With the core details in place, I will then set about producing content suited to your brand before sending it to you for the final sign-off.
Once you’re happy with all the assets, just sit back as your business enjoys some vast exposure to a new audience of urban cyclists.
Get in touch now to start your journey with Discerning Cyclist.
- What to Wear When Cycling to Work [Best Bike Commuter Clothes Guide] - June 20, 2021
- Quad Lock Brompton Phone Bike Mount [Review] - June 17, 2021
- Did “Bicycle Face” Really Stop Women from Cycling? - June 17, 2021