The 5 Best Mini Bike Pumps For Less Than £15
Picture this – you’re making great time cycling to work, when all of a sudden you feel one of your tyres getting flatter and flatter. What can you do? You don’t want to be late, and you can’t ride your bike in the state that it’s in, but you don’t have a portable bike pump with you.
Avoiding eventualities like this is why it’s always handy, no matter why or where you’re cycling, to keep a mini bike pump on you at all times; one that can easily fit in your pocket or bag, or be attached to your bicycle should you suddenly need it.
It’s always better to be safe than sorry, so which mini cycle pump could you consider for no more than £15?
Perfect for road bikes, this Cykeway model is arguably the best mini bike pump on the market at this price.
With this powerful, 116 psi pump, your bike can easily be good as new in less than one minute, without the risk of any air leaking out while pumping, either. You can also switch from ‘Presta’ to ‘Schrader’ modes just by flipping the hose around; there’s no need to reconfigure your pump head.
And at just 19cm long and 89g heavy, it is neither overly noticeable nor will it take up too much space, whether you decide to attach it to your bike frame with its mounting kit, carry in your bag, or slide inside your pocket.
- PUMP FASTER – Inflate your tyre in under one minute – high pressure 116 psi.
- PUMP EASY – Inflate tyres in comfort with our flexible thread-on connector to avoid awkward postures. Keep your valve and your knuckles safe.
- PRESTA-SCHRADER COMPATIBLE – switch in seconds just by flipping the hose around! One hose with both connectors, one on each side.
Another highly compact mini pump, this model from Diyife weighs just 160g and can be attached to your bike frame with the mounting bracket.
Plus, boasting a 120 psi pump, it’s another extremely powerful piece of kit, and can repair much more than just bikes, including footballs and basketballs.
It also comes with a gas needle to inflate the sports balls, a fixed belt and holder to attach the pump on the bike, a rubber binding strap to fix the tube, a puncture repair kit and user manual.
- 【Easy to identify the type of tire valve and use the corresponding Presto or Schrader valve on the pump. Ensure the tire is rotated so that the valve is near the ground, unscrew the tire valve cap….
- 【Ultra Lightweight & full range of accessories 】it is almost weightless (only 160g) and extremely compact that can be attached to the bike frame under the water bottle cage with the mounting…
- 【120psi maximum & fast inflatable.】With a 120 psi capacity, mini bike pump can be used to Inflate bike Tires during Emergency repairs or simply to maintain tire pressure over the course of a…
If it’s a sturdy mini bike pump you’re especially keen on, then this VeloChampion design might be for you. It’s made with quality aluminium alloy with durable and precise parts, built to last so it will outlast cheaper models with plastic components.
It also has a 120 psi pump, with 8.3 bar high pressure capacity, meaning you will save yourself time and energy while attending to a flat tyre, and can swiftly get yourself back on your bike again.
Like the Cykeway, it comes with ‘Presta’ and ‘Schrader’ valve attachments, meaning it is great for either road or mountain bikes, and its bike frame mount means it can be attached securely to your bike and will be held firmly in place, with being overly heavy so as to weigh you and your bicycle down.
- RELIABLE AND BUILT TO LAST – Made from superior quality aluminium alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride, outlasting other cheaper…
- MAX 120 PSI / 8.3 BAR HIGH PRESSURE CAPACITY ? Velochampion Alloy 9 Mini Bike Pump saves you time & energy while dealing with a flat tyre and quickly get you back on road.
- BIKE FRAME MOUNT- attaches securely to your bike and holds your portable tyre pump firmly in place. Powerful yet lightweight and easy to carry.
Another seriously powerful design, this YKS pump comes with a 150 psi pressure gauge, so it can easily tend to road, mountain, BMX or hybrid bikes, to name only a few.
What’s more, its T-shaped rotatable grip, folding foot pedal and non-slip base make it a less strenuous task to inflate your bike, so you shouldn’t expend too much energy on just fixing your bicycle, either.
And again, it is made of aluminium alloy, which not only has a long shelf life, but is also particularly light and durable.
- 【Schrader & Presta Valve Dual Use】 The mini aluminum alloy bike pump is a lightweight design concept, comes with a 150 PSI pressure gauge, suitable for Road, Mountain, BMX, Cyclocross, Hybrid…
- 【Lightweight and Efficient】 The T-shaped rotatable grip and folding foot pedal and non-slip base make the inflation more labor-saving and more efficient; bicycle mounting bracket makes the pump…
- 【Equipped with Pressure Gauge】 The new barometer clearly shows the pressure, up to 150 PSI.The operation is simple, put the corresponding hole in the tire valve, the open the lever, and begin to…
Finally, this pump from ICOCOPRO is also made from quality aluminium alloy with durable, precise parts, so it too is a model built to last.
Another pump with ‘Presta’ and ‘Schrader’ valve attachments, both are easy to switch between, meaning it is perfect for road or mountain bikes, and its 160 psi pressure capacity makes it particularly reliable whether your bike needs an emergency repair or just a maintenance of tyre pressure.
Meanwhile, the smallest body measures at just 4.9 inches, so it should fit in any bags, backpacks or even pockets, and weighing just 2.9oz, is it is so light that you should barely notice it until you need it.
Like the Diyife model, also, it can pump up much more than bike tyres, such as volleyballs, basketballs and footballs, while its surface is designed with non-slip stripes, so you won’t lose grasp of it while pumping your tyre up.
- [PRO QUALITY – DURABLE & COMPACT ] : Made from superior quality aluminium alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last.Ultra-durable design and easy to carry.With high pressure…
- [NO VALVE CHANGING NEEDED] : Easy and free to switch both of Presta and Schrader valves which makes a perfect mini bike pump for both road or mountain bikes connections and enables a tight seal with…
- [ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT ] : The Smallest Body(4.9 inches) makes it small enough to fit in any of your pockets or backpacks + The Lightest Weight (2.9 oz) makes this Portable Bike pump is almost weightless…
What do you think is the best mini pump in this price range? Let us know in the comments…