For any regular cyclist, a good waterproof bike cover should be an essential.
Primarily, it will protect your bicycle from rust which will continually wear it down until it is no longer usable, but even if you normally leave your bike inside when not riding, they can also guard well against dust, too.
NOTE: This page contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. This helps to keep the wheels of Discerning Cyclist turning.
Best Weatherproof Bike Covers
Here are five reasonably-priced push bike covers for you to consider:
The cheapest on this list, this silver Aival design provides superb value for money.
Its double-stitched hems with heat seamed sealing prevent water from leaking through, while it easily covers the whole bicycle. Plus, its high density and durability will protect your bike against scratches and the elements.
It also comes with security eyelets at the front, allowing the cover to be locked to the bike via the front wheel, and a storm strap at the rear, to keep the cover in place. Its elastic bottom hems make it particularly easy to use, and a drawstring waterproof bag is included for storage, so it is simple to pack away and transport with you, too.
- PERFECT DESIGN: Double-stitched hems with heat seamed sealing prevent water from leaking through the sewing. Easily covers the entire bike including wheels.
- DURABLE PROTECTION: High density and durability 190T nylon material and PU coating, repel water and 40+ UV resistant, protected your bicycle against rain, snow, dust, wind, sun damage and scratches....
- SECURITY FEATURES: Security eyelets at the front, enabling cover to be locked to bike via front wheel. Storm strap situated at the rear, to keep the cover in place during windy days.
Not only is this ODSPTER bicycle cover waterproof similarly well-priced, but it can also cover not one bicycle, but two.
Its 200 x 70 x 110 cm build means it can fit two bikes of up to 24” wheel size together, and again, its strong, waterproof design will protect your bicycle(s) from scratches and provide good bike rain cover. Its two belt buckles on the middle and bottom edges also mean the wind won’t blow it away, either, and a hole at the bottom makes an ideal place to fit your bike lock through.
It’s also exceptionally easy to clean with a damp cloth, and comes with a high-quality drawstring bag, so packing it away when you don’t need it isn’t a problem, either.
- New Generation Bike Cover --- Made of durable 210D Materials, Odspter Bike Cover is strong and waterproof to protect your bike from rain, dust, sunshine and scratches.
- Large Enough Fit for Most Bikes or 2 Bikes --- 200 x 80 x 110 cm (LWH) is the high capacity size for most types of bikes or 2 bikes, such as mountain bikes / road bikes (maximum for one 29" bikes, 1.8...
- High Protection and Wind Resistance --- Quite strong and durable oxford fabric with ‘double stitching’ & 'heat sealed’ seams delivering great protection from adverse weather conditions - whether...
Available in either black or blue, this bicycle cover from Goose is both lockable at the front wheel and made from quality, double-stitched, Oxford 210D fabric material.
With this cover, your bike can be safely stored outside, freeing up valuable space, while remaining well-protected. A drawstring pouch is also included for compact storage, while the storm strap at the rear will keep it in place on windy days.
And as well as the multiple choice of colour, it is also available in a number of different sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large and ‘extra-large extra-wide’. So, no matter, how big or small your bike is, there will no doubt be a Goose cover to fit and protect it properly.
- PREMIUM QUALITY : Double stitched, Oxford 210D fabric Bike Cover. Protects your bike from the elements.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE : Quality drawstring pouch included for easy storage.
- SECURITY FEATURES : Security eyelets at the front, enabling cover to be locked to bike via front wheel. Storm strap situated at the rear, to keep the cover in place during windy conditions. Front and...
It may be the most expensive of the four, but this outdoor bike cover from Bags and Covers Direct can also fit two bicycles, and can be mounted onto a car rack, too.
Made with strong polyester fabric, they will also offer quality bicycle rain cover, and though they should fit almost all adult bicycles, a made-to-measure service is also offered.
In addition, it can be bought with a clear pocket and/or hazard board and in five different colours: black, burgundy, green, grey or blue.
- Keep your bikes protected from the elements with a shaped 2 bike waterproof cover.
- Fit most adult bikes but we do recommend you check the measurements.
- Ideal for thule or fiamma tow ball or A - Frame mounted bike carriers/racks.
If you’re looking for a waterproof bicycle cover that is a little easier on the eye and packs up nice and small, then BikeParka may be the one for you.
This lightweight rain cover stretches snugly around your bike and is made from ripstop fabric. BikeParka weighs just 499g and thanks to it’s slim fit design, makes it less like to flap or even blow away in the wind.
Discover More Winter Cycling Gear