To save you having to rummage around in your jacket pocket looking for your phone should you suddenly need it during your commute, a bicycle phone mount is a great piece of kit that will remedy this problem for you in an instance.
Whether it’s to use your phone to get directions, to change song, or just to put it in a more comfortable and secure place than your bag or pocket, a bicycle phone holder can prove an incredibly useful investment.
This post may contain affiliate links, which help to keep the wheels of Discerning Cyclist turning.
Learn more here.
What is the Best Bike Phone Holder/Mount?
But what is the best phone holder for bike rides to and from work? Here are four that we would highly recommend:
- Durable phone stand for bike – this is not a cycling phone mount that will suffer from wear and tear, but is still perfect for everyday use.
- Easy installation – no tools are required to set up this bike phone case, with a simple set of instructions included with purchase.
- Perfect fit – as mentioned above, this mobile phone bike mount can accommodate phones from sizes of 4.0 – 6.5”, and with its secure ball joint, can be turned 360 degrees to accommodate whatever angle you’d prefer.
Unlike most holders, this handlebar phone mount from TruActive boasts a custom-fit function, so your phone will be in no danger of falling off even if you hit a bump in the road. This cycling phone case is assisted by its advanced grip and its non-slip, anti-vibration padding, keeping your phone stable at all times.
- ✅ UNLIKE SMARTPHONE HOLDERS AND CYCLING HANDLEBAR BAGS THAT RATTLE LOOSE AND FALL OFF DURING YOUR RIDE, our Bike & Motorbike Phone Holder features a UNIQUE, CUSTOM FITTING with an ADVANCED GRIP that...
- ✅ WE FOUND THAT OTHER PHONE HOLDER FOR BIKE MODELS WERE MADE WITH CHEAP PARTS THAT FELL APART OR BROKE WITH USE. That's why we wanted to create a motorcycle & bike phone mount that was different -...
- ✅ UNIVERSAL FIT – FOR YOUR EXACT PHONE CASES AND HANDLEBAR SIZE. Use our Bike & Motorcycle phone holder with devices ranging from 4.0” - 6.7” and maximum thickness (with case and pop-socket)...
Best Waterproof Handlebar Phone Bag
- Perfect iPhone holder for bike – but can also fit various Samsung and HTC devices, too (all for phones below 6”).
- Unique model – clear, touch-sensitive and sun visor design, and can be set up either vertically or horizontally depending on your preference while cycling.
- Easy to attach phone to bike – again, you should have no problems mounting this on to your bike, with straps to lock it in to whatever position you prefer. To remove it, just loosen the adjustable paste straps; that’s it.
If you’re looking for a waterproof bike phone holder, then this XPhonew, available in either black or red, might be the best bike phone mount for you. With a waterproof handlebar bag made from quality PU, PVC and polyester material to boot, you’ll be brilliantly equipped with this holder on your bike.
- 【UNIVERSAL BIKE PHONE HOLDER 】Handlebar Bag designed for cellphone size below 6.5 inch, like Apple iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XR / XS MAX / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus /...
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN BIKE PHONE MOUNT】Clear TPU touch sensitive & Sun visor design , you can operable with over 90% sensitivity, 6.5 inch screen can be placed,cover the sun board and waterproof zipper...
- 【SUPERIOR QUALITY & WATERPROOF】The handlebar bag made from superior quality PU, PVC and polyester material, wear-resisting and waterproof, the waterproof bag case have stable to keep your devices...
- Fully-protected smartphone holder for bike – its upgraded anti-slip pad means it will keep your phone in place without you worrying about it falling off should you cycle over rougher terrain. It also supports face ID and touch ID, too.
- Adjustable mobile holder for bike – as mentioned earlier, this smartphone bike mount can be rotated and adjusted to whatever position you like. Free installation also makes it simple to attach to all types of bike handlebar.
- Highly compatible – not only will it suit phones of many different shapes and sizes, it can be used with or without a phone case, and on many other things besides just bikes (e.g. treadmills, motorbikes, shopping trolleys, etc.).
This classic one-piece handlebar phone holder also boasts 360-degree flexibility, and has been upgraded to be detachable, too. Compatible for phones from sizes of 4 – 6.5”, if you want a simple yet effective phone holder, then this could be the one for you.
No products found.
Now, the Quad Lock works a bit differently from the other bike phone mounts mentioned here.
The mount itself is really small and can be fitted to your handlebars to provide an extremely secure way to attach your bike.
However, you’ll also need to get an accompanying Quad Lock phone case in order to use this. The bike mount itself costs £29.95, while the phone cases are under £25.
Although this will set you back a little more than other mounts, this means you can also buy accompanying accessories so that you can quick, securely and easily attach your phone to other places (i.e. your car).
The Quad Lock is extremely easy to use. You just put your phone (including the case!) against the mount and twist it into place in order to lock it. It really does the provide the least fuss around when it comes to attaching your phone.
If you want a minamistic and elegant Samsung or iPhone bike mount, Quad Lock is the best around.
Mounting cases available on popular phones such as:
- iPhone 12 (inc. Pro, Pro Max and Mini)
- iPhone 11 (inc. Pro and Pro Max)
- iPhone X (inc. XS and XR)
- Samsung S21 models
- Samsung Note20 (inc. Ultra)
- Samsung S20 (inc. S20+)
- Samsung S10 (inc. S10+ and S10e)
- Samsung Note 10 (inc. Note10+)
- Google Pixel Phones
- Huawei P30 + P40 phones
- The Lightest, Strongest & Most Secure Smartphone Bike Mount
- Patented Dual-Stage Lock keeps your smartphone secure on handlebars
- Can be rotated for over stem mounting
Discover Cool Cycling Accessories
- Best Earphones for Cycling
- Best Smartwatches for Cycling
- Bike Locks
- Bike Lights
- 51 Gift Ideas for Cyclists (under £40)
- Plus Bike vs Fat Bike: Differences + Advantages Explained - September 20, 2021
- Cycling to Work in the Rain [Ultimate Tips for Commuters] - September 9, 2021
- Himiway Cruiser Review [Best Value Electric Fat Bike?] - September 7, 2021