EXCLUSIVE: £70 Off the Resolute Bay Reflective Cycling Jacket
I’ve been a long-term fan of Resolute Bay (check out the jeans review I did from 2016 for evidence of that). So, I’m absolute buzzing to announced Discerning Cyclist has partnered up with them to bring you an EXCLUSIVE deal on one of their best products.
So, while stocks last, you can get £70 off the LS2 Reflective Cycling Jacket by using promo code: DCXRB70 at the checkout.
Promotion has now ended.
The jacket is available in black, grey and Discerning Cyclist orange. It normally retails for £190, so by taking advantage of our deal, you can pick it up for £125.
This Suit for Bike Commuters Won a WORLD RECORD 👉 FIND OUT HOW
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable toggle collar to keep the rain out
- YKK aqua-guard front zip
- Micro fleece on the back-neck collar
- Bonded locker loop
- x2 concealed side pockets
- x1 concealed back pocket
- x1 Internal chest pocket
- Large back vent for additional breathability
- Articulated shoulder + arms for a comfortable ride
- Velcro cuff straps
- Dropped back hem
- Adjustable hem toggles
- 31% Nylon / 69% PA
- Breathability = 8,000g/m²/24hrs
- Waterproofness = 10,000mm
- 10K/10K internal membrane
- External DWR coating
- Reflective Thread = 3M Scotchlite
- Office-Friendly Clothing for Bike Commuters [ULTIMATE STYLE GUIDE] - December 1, 2021
- DUER All-Weather Denim – Review [WATERPROOF CYCLING JEANS TESTED] - November 25, 2021
- The World’s First TRULY Waterproof Cycling Jeans? - November 22, 2021