COMPETITION: What Is Your Fantasy Bike?
The other day, I saw a bonkers video of a bike with wheels made out of shoes.
Now, I’m sure this concept is completely pointless.
But it did get me thinking…
What would be the ultimate fantasy bike?
✨ Win a £100 Rapha Voucher 👉 Complete our 1-min Cycling Lifestyle Survey
I think mine would have:
- An anti-headwind shield
- A pop-up canopy to keep me dry
- A beer tap in the handles to keep me not too dry
Anyway… it got my creative juices flowing.
So, I thought I’d throw the question out there and see what the Discerning Cyclist crowd could come up with and turn into a bit of a competition.
COMPETITION: Comment below with a description of what your ultimate “fantasy bike” would include. The winner (i.e. the best/wildest concept) will have their bike brought to life… in the form of an illustration by the wonderfully talented Ste Johnson!
Competition closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2019.
- 2021 Cycling Lifestyle Survey: Win a £100 Rapha Voucher - April 21, 2021
- Champagne Rides: A Chat with Didsbury Bicycle Hire’s Ashleigh Otten [COMPETITION] - April 20, 2021
- What is the Best Bike for Cycling to Work? [VISUAL GUIDE] - April 9, 2021