COMPETITION: What Is Your Fantasy Bike?
The other day, I saw a bonkers video of a bike with wheels made out of shoes.
Now, I’m sure this concept is completely pointless.
But it did get me thinking…
What would be the ultimate fantasy bike?
I think mine would have:
- An anti-headwind shield
- A pop-up canopy to keep me dry
- A beer tap in the handles to keep me not too dry
Anyway… it got my creative juices flowing.
This Suit for Bike Commuters Won a WORLD RECORD 👉 FIND OUT HOW
So, I thought I’d throw the question out there and see what the Discerning Cyclist crowd could come up with and turn into a bit of a competition.
COMPETITION: Comment below with a description of what your ultimate “fantasy bike” would include. The winner (i.e. the best/wildest concept) will have their bike brought to life… in the form of an illustration by the wonderfully talented Ste Johnson!
Competition closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2019.
- Office-Friendly Clothing for Bike Commuters [ULTIMATE STYLE GUIDE] - December 1, 2021
- DUER All-Weather Denim – Review [WATERPROOF CYCLING JEANS TESTED] - November 25, 2021
- The World’s First TRULY Waterproof Cycling Jeans? - November 22, 2021