4 of the Best Bike Phone Holders for Commuters
To save you having to rummage around in your jacket pocket looking for your phone should you suddenly need it during your commute, a bicycle phone mount is a great piece of kit that will remedy this problem for you in an instance.
Whether it’s to use your phone to get directions, to change song, or just to put it in a more comfortable and secure place than your bag or pocket, a bicycle phone holder can prove an incredibly useful investment.
But what is the best phone holder for bike rides to and from work? Here are four that we would highly recommend:
Unlike most holders, this handlebar phone mount from TruActive boasts a custom-fit function, so your phone will be in no danger of falling off even if you hit a bump in the road. This cycling phone case is assisted by its advanced grip and its non-slip, anti-vibration padding, keeping your phone stable at all times.
- Durable phone stand for bike – this is not a cycling phone mount that will suffer from wear and tear, but is still perfect for everyday use.
- Easy installation – no tools are required to set up this bike phone case, with a simple set of instructions included with purchase.
- Perfect fit – as mentioned above, this mobile phone bike mount can accommodate phones from sizes of 4.0 – 6.5”, and with its secure ball joint, can be turned 360 degrees to accommodate whatever angle you’d prefer.
If you’re looking for a waterproof bike phone holder, then this XPhonew, available in either black or red, might be the best bike phone mount for you. With a waterproof handlebar bag made from quality PU, PVC and polyester material to boot, you’ll be brilliantly equipped with this holder on your bike.
- Perfect iPhone holder for bike – but can also fit various Samsung and HTC devices, too (all for phones below 6”).
- Unique model – clear, touch-sensitive and sun visor design, and can be set up either vertically or horizontally depending on your preference while cycling.
- Easy to attach phone to bike – again, you should have no problems mounting this on to your bike, with straps to lock it in to whatever position you prefer. To remove it, just loosen the adjustable paste straps; that’s it.
This classic one-piece handlebar phone holder also boasts 360-degree flexibility, and has been upgraded to be detachable, too. Compatible for phones from sizes of 4 – 6.5”, if you want a simple yet effective phone holder, then this could be the one for you.
- Fully-protected smartphone holder for bike – its upgraded anti-slip pad means it will keep your phone in place without you worrying about it falling off should you cycle over rougher terrain. It also supports face ID and touch ID, too.
- Adjustable mobile holder for bike – as mentioned earlier, this smartphone bike mount can be rotated and adjusted to whatever position you like. Free installation also makes it simple to attach to all types of bike handlebar.
- Highly compatible – not only will it suit phones of many different shapes and sizes, it can be used with or without a phone case, and on many other things besides just bikes (e.g. treadmills, motorbikes, shopping trolleys, etc.).
Designed slightly differently is the Quad Lock bike mount, which depends more on the type and size of phone you own. They’re easy to attach to matching ‘locks’ on bikes, and though they can cost a little more, they’re especially handy if you want it to be easy to attach your phone anywhere.
You must get the case specific for your phone, but there are plenty of models offered by Quad Lock which make it arguably the best Samsung or iPhone bike mount, including:
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8/7
- iPhone 8 Plus/7 Plus
- iPhone 8/7/6/6s
- iPhone 6/6s
- iPhone 5/5s/SE
- iPhone X/Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S7
What Cell Phone Holder For Bike Rides Do You Use? Let Us Know In The Comments…